Pages

Plasticise

22 November 2009

An apology

Back in August I shared my expert knowledge of underperforming first division football teams, suggesting that a bet on Spurs to be relegated might be tradeable - surely it was impossible that they could start strongly and stay near the top. With their 9-1 defeat of Wigan today, it's time to accept I was wrong, and that my stake is lost forever. I am sorry about this, because although I kinda supported Spurs when I was a kid, I'd love to see their manager get what's due to him.

On the other hand, if you paid heed to my tip and have lost money as a result, that really is your own fault.

1 comment :

Keith Nevols said...

At least we are back on footy. Bread? Jose Saramago? What's that all about?
And a piece on Cheryl Cole without a photo? A wasted opportunity!